Best hotels for allergic or asmathic travelers
Allergen-filled hotel rooms, triggering sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes and breathing difficulties. It’s these things that can ruin a trip for the asthma/allergy suffering traveler. For them AllerPassMD has released the WorldTop 10 hypoallergenic hotels list.
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport, Vancouver Canada (96%)
- Hyatt Regency Savannah, Savannah USA (89%)
- Canyon Suites at The Phoenician, Phoenix USA (87%) tie
- Mercure Berlin City, Berlin Germany (87%) tie
- Hyatt Dulles, Washington DC USA (86%) tie
- Galaxy Hotel Iraklio, Heraklion Greece (86%) tie
- Hyatt at Olive 8, Seattle USA (85%)
- Marriott Miami Airport , Miami USA (84%) tie
- Embassy Suites Downtown Chicago, Chicago USA (84%) tie
- Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien, Vienna Austria (83%) tie, see note below.
There was a mathematical 8 way tie for the 10th position. AllerPassMD decided to list the Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien because of its unique offering of hypoallergenic bath and body products. The other hotels with the same AllerPassMD 83% rating are; Hyatt Regency Houston, Sheraton Cerritos, Hyatt Regency Bethesda, Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Hampton Inn Sarasota, Annapolis Marriott Waterfront, Grand Hyatt Seoul.
There are now over 2000 hotels listed and rated on AllerPassMD.com, in all primary and secondary business and leisure travel destinations around the world.